CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. Did I tell you that Toddler BAM is going to be a big brother? Mommy is due January 3rd. But the Baby thinks it wants to come early so she's on bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy. Bed rest for 3 months? Probably not, but she and the Dr. are doing all that they can to keep the baby cooking a little longer.
  2. I am going to get a passport and go see Foivi in Greece. Hopefully she'll cook me sea bass while I am there.
  3. I want my MTV. Do they EVER play music videos anymore?
  4. I also seriously considered starting a Twitter account just to see if I could get a couple of questions answered by the President. I didn't though. Did you watch the town hall meeting? It was interesting to say the least.
  5. There was an old woman who lived in a shoe. She had so many children she didn't know what to do. How many children do you think she had? I have 2 friends that have 10 kids each. And they seem to have it together. I suppose if I lived in a shoe I'd go crazy too.
  6. I finished 2 bottles of wine on Tuesday night. Which isn't as bad as it sounds because they only had a glass each still in them.
  7. Son2 has decided to major in Aviation. Direct result of the flight on Sunday. How absolutely awesome is that?
  8. Blue pens that have black ink in them piss me off. I don't care that your company has blue colors and logos. Put it on a blue pen NOT a black pen.
  9. I used to have a really cool wine opener. It was a Cork Lifter. I bought it at the dreaded W store about 3 years ago. On clearance. for 2 bucks. I know because I still have the box and it says $2.00 right on the sticker. I said "used to have" earlier because I do not have it anymore. It ran out of air. I can't find replacement cartridges. When you call the 800 number on the thing, you get a "this number doesn't work, but we'll send you a free text message to tell you what to do next and that will cost you 9.99 a month" recording. I really liked that opener. Sad.
  10. My husband does not like curry. I know this now because he finally told me this week. I make some kind of curry thing like once a month. And now he tells me and now I'm not going to make it any more but what am I supposed to do with a darn near full bottle of curry powder?
Gotta fly. Cupcakes for everyone!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

oooh cupcakes....hurray. I want to go home and drink 2 bottles of wine, full bottles. It's been a hellava week...what do you mean it's only Tuesday? ARG.