CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 8, 2010

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. The bush/tree outside of my porch that turns my favorite shade of red in the fall is turning red now. Which means that it is officially fall. Never mind the calendar. It's all about the trees baby. All about the red trees.
  2. I gave up on giving up Diet Coke. It's too much pressure.
  3. Prince "The Hits 1" is in the CD player right now. I wish Prince would make more of his own new music. "If you didn't come to party, don't bother knocking on my door."
  4. I got new contacts last week. That would be because I lost my glasses. Looked for them for more than a week. Gave up and got contacts last week. I had to drive to CR and I can't drive at night without glasses. Not very well at least. So I got the contacts on Wednesday. On Thursday morning I found my glasses. Um. Yeah.
  5. I have the coolest mother ever. She sent me a Groupon today for hubby's favorite restaurant. Not for any reason. Just because she's cool like that. I see lasagna in our future.
  6. We almost took in another dog this week. How do these things keep finding us? Good thing the city we live in has a 3 animal limit. It gives me a good excuse to say, "No. We can't."
  7. Pumpkin patching is in our weekend plans. Just haven't decided how adventurous we are going to get. Carnival style with pumpkins as a side note, or the traditional patch. I'll let you know what we decide.
  8. My closest friends have lamented this week that we really all need a vacation. I think they are right.
  9. I see a 5:00 wine tasting in my future. My NEAR future.
  10. I ordered new business cards this week. Personal cards really. I'll let you know how they come out. I love Vista Print by the way.
I know those were lame. But I had a whole bunch of other things to tell you. But I decided they needed more explanation or deserved a post all of their own. Let's see what I can get to tonight and I'll share the love. But I have to get a move on if I'm going to go wine tastying at 5:00.

No comments: