CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Trader Joe's Part 2

so this is what my glorious day care provider posted on my Facebook page tonight. and for what it's worth she was glorious before she told me this.

"just saw a commercial... Trader Joe's is coming to Omaha, somewhere around 102nd and Maple :)"
to which I replied..
"SHUT UP!! For REAL? I am so there.
I mean. How cool. Might have to check it out."

She is so much more gloriouser now. see. I made up another word.

So I've checked out the Trader Joe's site looking for confirmation. Nothing

Checked my email to see if they had answered me and said, "why yes, now that we know you will shop there, we will open one." Nothing.

So being the modern technology whiz that I am I googled it.

TRADER JOE'S IS COMING TO OMAHA!!!!


Apparently my blog earlier in the month and my email to them for the same was just the convincing they needed.

But get this......

They are opening JUST down the street from Whole Foods.


View Larger Map

Is that ballsy or what? Way to go Joe.

No comments: