CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Plead to Trader Joe's

Dear Trader Joe's Powers That Be,

We need a Trader Joe's in Omaha. We are a pretty large metro area. I'm sure that more people than just me would jump ship from the mega grocery that is Whole Foods. We'd come shop at your happy smaller and happier establishment. With great joy. And lots of bucks. You see, I am out of dried pineapple. And dried Ranier Cherries. And you spinach salad mixes are to die for. And those awesome "A Fig Walks Into a Bar" bars. We are out of those too. The Babe ate them all. Because you see, she needs a Trader Joe's in Omaha too. So I can feed her healthy food that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. And so the people at Baker's don't look at us crosseyed and head cocked when we ask about sulfide free dried fruits and free range grass fed meat. (which by the way is sacrilege to ask for when you live in corn country) I might even eat meat again if you bring your store to somewhere near me. Doubtful. But I might. maybe. Ok, maybe not, but I'll buy it. Because there are carnivores that live at my house. And they need to eat too.

Thank you in advance.

Carolyn - (aka the one that can taste the sulfur in dried fruit)

No comments: