CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I need to get an Ipod

Or a Zune or another MP3 player. Do you have one? What do you have? Do you love it? Would you buy it again? I need one. Ok, really I just want one but it's bordering on a need. :) I'd love the U2 edition of the Ipod but that's out of my price range. I want to download songs and take them with me wherever I want to go. I won't use itunes though. Too expensive. I'm more of a Rhapsody or Zune type gal.

I'll start by downloading all of the songs from Sarah Bowen's playlist. Take a listen. LOVE her choice of music. Want to take it with me on a walk.

1 comment:

Lanel said...

I have an iPod only because it was a gift...there's nothing about it to justify that price. Get another brand. :) Other than that I can't help you. :)