CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2008

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. I've only been to Starbucks once this week. I think that's pretty darn good considering.
  2. Spent a good portion of Tuesday with new mama and baby B. It made for a very enjoyable day.
  3. New mama got a new job! She is now officially working in her chosen field of nursing.
  4. Son2 is working his rear off. He is working 12 hour days for about the next week. Two jobs will do that to you!
  5. We have been bicycle shopping. Son2 bought a really cool new Schwinn. Hubby and I are considering new bike purchases but at the moment don't have the cash. Maybe money will fall out of the sky next week.
  6. I am craving sushi and sake bombs. Not that that is any big surprise. But it's been a while since either were on the "I have a craving" list. Go figure.
  7. My bftcmhbftlfa (best friend that calls me her best friend that lives far away) is coming to visit in November. She is coming for the New Kids on the Block concert. I'll take any excuse to see her though so no complaints here.
  8. Sonic sugarfree limeades are the bomb.
  9. I took my camera to CR last Sunday and never broke it out. That is a first I do believe.
  10. I am going back to CR the weekend of the 21st. I need more baby time. It's Freedom Festival too! Want to come?

Posted a little after the fact but hey, I started it on Friday. I should get credit for that, right?

No comments: