CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 29, 2008

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. I got to hold Lucas last weekend. I had to share him with other people too but that's ok. Because they kept telling me how cute he was. And I got to agree and smile.
  2. Yesterday i was driving like a grandma. then i remembered that i am a grandma now so it was only fitting. then i realized that no matter how i drove i was driving like a grandma. because i am one. so there.
  3. Next weekend counts as a vacation. I get to go away from home, with nothing I HAVE to do. Only things I want to do. I like the idea of that.
  4. One week from today I will be drinking sake bombs and eat volcano rolls at Kona in KC.
  5. I am planting things in my back room to go into my garden. And watching them grow a little more every day makes me very happy.
  6. Huge project at work is finally pretty well done. At least my part is. And I can now go back to sleeping and working 9 hour days and going to the gym and eating food that didn't come from Lean Cuisine and spending time with my family like a normal person. Not that I'm anywhere close to normal but you get the idea.
  7. I need to buy pet food. The bill for which is only climbing as in the next few months we are adding 2 rescued outdoor bunnies and about a dozen chickens to our psuedo farm/zoo. the manchild keeps saying something about fresh eggs and free fertilizer. huh.
  8. I have an entire quart of wheat germ in my cupboard. Don't ask. Long story that isn't worth telling really. What else can you do with wheat germ other than put it into say bread or the breakfast shakes I keep telling myself are healthier than the Cap'n Crunch?
  9. I get to play with Lucas again in two weeks. Not that I count days or am obsessed or anything.
  10. The great pregnant one says the doctor says the baby is 3 lbs 12 oz. Amazing.

No comments: