CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Zen Habits

I am a blog junkie. I admit it. But so many blogs bring so much into my life. The time I used to spend reading not so entertaining or truly un-enlightening magazines, the time lost to stupid tv shows, I've replaced it. With blogs. It's almost sad really. I'm a cyber geek.

Every once in a while I decide that I really need to scale down my blog reading. But then I find these certain blogs that just stick with you. Zen Habits is one of them. His 12 step eating program epitomizes what I am trying to do with my life. Most everything he talks about are things that you KNOW you have to change in your life. At least in my life. Check it out. You might even find that one of his e-books is what you need in your life. I know I need them more in mine.

Click here to view more details on the ebooks

No comments: