CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A $300 pair of walking shoes

I'm looking for new shoes. Walking shoes to be exact. So in my adventure to zappos I find this pair. Insanely expensive pair of shoes

Seriously. Do people really spend $300 on a pair of walking shoes? I want to meet them. I want to ask them to buy a $200 pair instead. And then buy me a nice $100 pair of Ryka's. Heck for $300 I could by a pair of shoes, new sweats, and next year's gym membership.

And why am I looking on the internet for a pair of shoes anyway. Anyone that knows me knows I'm going to end up buying a pair of shoes at DSW anyway. Because they are next to Archivers and Kona Grill and they have Volcano rolls. And they are worth the 30 minute trip just for those. And sake bombs. Can't forget the sake bomb.

Yeah, I really need new walking shoes. Wanna go with?

OK, mental health break is over. Back to work.

No comments: