CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Searching for Gold

I have lost my wedding ring.

I was cutting the hollyhocks last night and went to throw some to the pile I had made that was 10 feet away. When I tossed the handful my ring flew off too. Bought a metal detector at Bass Pro. Jim spent most of the afternoon looking and I looked when I got home. We found lots of nails and caps and aluminum foil pieces.

But no ring.

Just praying that we find it tomorrow when we go back out.

But on an up note, the flower bed is pretty much clear for fall. small things, right?

3 comments:

Becki said...

Oh no! At least you know the general vicinity where it was lost...hope you can find it!

BTW - I tagged you on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Carolyn did you find it???

Carolyn said...

No. Still haven't found it. Found lots of other junk but no ring.