CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Panic Button

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I know it isn't the end of the world and when put into perspective it won't even be a blip but I have so much to get done between now and the end of the month that there is no possible way that I can do it all and maintain anything that even comes close to a ray of sanity and what was I thinking taking all weekend off to hang out and play and have mommy toddler book reading sessions and go to the farmer's market and cook applesauce and pretend there was nothing going on at work that justified going in on the first real fall weekend? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I am not the only one who feels this way this week.....

Anonymous said...

I am so stressed because I have a TON of work to do for Monday nights class and I have to spend the weekend CAMPING with my sons Cub Scout Den...ARGGGGHHH!!!