CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

10 Random Things for a Friday

Thought I'd jump in here real quick and give you a random 10. Since I'm not getting anything done here at work today. See, I'm the only one here. Some goober boss gave everybody else the Friday off. And the boss wasn't on the ball enough to close the office and is now sitting here by herself answering phones and helping the random person that walks in the door. On to the 10.

  1. Finger puppet presidential hopefuls. Who knew? And who had the spare time to do such a thing? And does it strike anyone else as ironic that they are finger "puppets"? And who is the real puppeteer?
  2. I've had a cup of tea at least twice a day this week. I think this means my mind has wrapped itself around the fact that it is fall. I didn't have the same kind of tea twice. I think that means that I have way too many kinds of tea in the cupboard here at work.
  3. I've given apples to about anyone that will take them. Tonight little one and I are picking more and using them for applesauce extravaganza this weekend. yum!!
  4. Tomorrow is the last farmer's market of the season. :( I see lots of canning in my weekend.
  5. Baby BAM spent the night last night. Love having him in the cradle.
  6. The chickens are up to 7 or 8 eggs a day between them. Have you ever heard a hen when she is laying an egg? It's insanely loud and obnoxious. Poor girls. I can't imagine having something proportionally the same size come out of me once a day!
  7. Have I told you yet about Pandora? LOVING IT!! What company was it that used to say "your music your way"? That's what Pandora is. I'd love to hear your channel?
  8. THIS POST on Pioneer Woman makes me want to go take close up pictures of my dog's nose. Or flowers. Not sure what. But I want to take close up pictures of something. Wonder if I still have any flowers left in the front yard....
  9. Still haven't found my wedding ring. {{insert big wailing face here}}
  10. Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.

Happy Friday y'all. Find a fun fall thing to do this weekend and then come report back. Can't wait to see what you come up with. toodles!

No comments: