CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

10 Random Things for a Friday


  1. A 10.5 oz bag of MM Mars Mini Mix has 1400 calories if you were to eat the entire bag. Not that I did that nor would even think about doing something like that. Ick. You'd be sick for days. I just thought it was good random information to have. Would be one heck of a sugar high though wouldn't it?
  2. My laptop is sick. :( Too sllllooooowwwww. It was at the computer guru's house for most of the week. I was having serious internet withdrawl. Husband laughed at me. Then he's asked me about 50 times this week to go look something up. So he's having internet withdrawl too. Not so funny now is it Husband?
  3. It is 36 steps round trip from my desk to my printer. It is 40 steps round trip to the copier. If I make 31 trips an hour to one or the other, I'll have my 10,000 steps in for the day.
  4. I keep crashing my work email. It might be time to clean out some old emails. Can't decided what really doesn't need to be saved. Is there such a thing as email hoarding?
  5. Little one is in the other room making this sit and spin toy sing over and over and over and over and over. It'll be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. "Simon says Spin!"
  6. I know the doodlebops song. Sad I tell you. Just plain sad.
  7. I get to spend the day with my mom! yeah!
  8. I sing Neil Young to little one every night.
  9. We had pumpkin bars for breakfast. LOL. Good nutrition don't you think?
  10. I went to bed too late and got up too early. It's only 11 and I need a nap.

No comments: