CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

10 Random Things for a Friday


  1. What a freakin week. I'm still in one piece. So that's a plus.
  2. Planters NUT-rition South Beach Mix rocks! Cashews, Almonds, & Macadamias. How can you go wrong?
  3. Pumpkin patch trip is planned for the weekend. woo hoo! Which reminds me, I need to call Wendy.
  4. All of the applesauce we made last weekend is still in the fridge. I haven't found the time to can it. I should probably get on that tonight. Or I can just leave it for another week. Little one and I may have it all eaten by then.
  5. My collarbone hurts and I have no idea what I did to it.
  6. I want sushi and sake bombs but I'm broke so THAT won't be happening.
  7. We are being interviewed next weekend for a story that the NBC affiliate in CR is doing. Glad for the exposure. Even more happy that they are doing the story with the focus that they are. On that note: There are currently over 420 persons listed as missing in Iowa. Why do I still feel like we are the only ones? (ok, us and one psycho mom, but I stay far away from her)
  8. I bought a pint of half and half earlier this week to make something. Now I can't remember what I was going to make. And I have no idea what I am going to do with the half and half.
  9. I think I am going to try and make Butternut Squash Risotto this weekend. Wish me luck. My last risotto making that wasn't from a box, didn't go so well. I should probably stick with the 4 cheese Risotto from Target that is so good. But this is me. I have to try other things. I have commitment issues.
  10. There is not a single day on my calendar for the rest of the month that has nothing on it. It is madness I tell you. Pure madness!

Edited - Goodness gracious. I just re-read this. There are 5 things about food! Guess my ramen noodle lunch is catching up. LOL

No comments: