CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Things I'm currently infatuated with

  • This gal's paintings. You need to buy her book.
  • Soft Fuzzy Yarn - I want to learn to knit again. Maybe I can get the gauge right this time.
  • Throwing out Jim's clothes that don't fit or are just trashed. He said I could.
  • Pick Stitch quilts from Pottery Barn. They remind me of my great-grandma's house. I want a green one. Or maybe I should just make one. Yeah, right, like that'll happen.
  • Skype. Do you have it? I need to go buy a webcam.
  • This gal's blog and videos. KWerner design. I know. I've liked her for a while. I think it's the music.
  • Pumpkins and funny looking squash.
  • Old cookbooks. Sad that I threw away the Betty Crocker one at some point. Probably in a move.
  • Vintage Hawaii travel posters. I'm looking for original ads and posters. Not that I have the money to buy any right now. I just want to get the bedroom decorated. We've lived here for more than a year!
  • Window shopping for new living room furniture.
  • Dried fruit and roasted almonds.
  • Disney movies I haven't seen in a long time.
  • Sunflowers.
  • Las Vegas reruns.
  • Watching a video of Lucas that my dad emailed me.

What are you infatuated with at the moment?

Hope all is well with you and yours. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: