CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. Last Saturday I bought a 2 pound Brandywine tomato at the farmer's market. (yes, it really was 2 pounds, to tomato selling dude weighed it while I was standing there.) It was the best tomato I think I have ever eaten. OK, maybe not the best. The best would be the first tomato from the garden each spring. But this was close to the best. When sliced, the slices were bigger than the bread on which the tomato sandwich was made. mmmm. I used the other half to make a Caprese salad. Love me some fresh mozzarella.
  2. Tomorrow I am going to farmer's market to buy another perfect tomato.
  3. Baby BAM is growing like a weed! He is starting to look less like a xerox copy of his mom and more like his own little self. I know that makes no sense but you know what I mean.
  4. I was planning on going to see Baby Lucas this weekend. But I need to save money so I'm not going now. This makes me sad.
  5. Jr. is back in school this semester. He's got a full workload but he seems to be handling it all in stride. I am so proud of him. And not just because he is going to be a 4 star chef.
  6. Son2 is looking at college and better jobs and what not. He is such a different place than a year ago. It's amazing.
  7. My niece Rachel started walking this week! So sad that we are missing it.
  8. What is the best housewarming gift you have ever received and/or given?
  9. I know I've said it before but I really want an Ipod. Or something similar. I also want to win the lottery so we'll see how that all works out.
  10. I am making it my mission this weekend to document as many things as possible with the camera. I've been a little lax in the photo department lately.

Hope that all is well with you and yours. If you are local, give a ring. I have some bookkeeping to do but other than that we are plan-less for the weekend!

1 comment:

Becki said...

I'm trying to remember to take more pictures too...