CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Political quizzes are for the birds


You are a .......

I took this quiz. Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid

I think the questions are skewed. I don't think I am really what it said I am.

Take the quiz. Does it come out like you think it should? I think it's the questions.

Maybe it's me.

It's usually me. Let's just go on that theory.

But now I have something to consider.....

Still don't think I am what it says I am.

Damn quizzes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your true political self:
You are a

Social Moderate
(41% permissive)


and an...

Economic Liberal
(21% permissive)


You are best described as a:


Democrat


You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness. loc: (-32, -106)

uuuuummm...Yeah, that's ME. Just saying.

Fit me, not sure what you would have answered differently....

~ Misty

Lanel said...

Got me straight on...but some of the questions were worded weird.