CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

10 Random Things for a Friday

So here we are on another Friday. Amazing isn't it? Where the heck did the week go?

  1. Spent most of the week at a work related conference. Learned quite a bit but I am now WAY behind at work.
  2. I got several nice cards and phone calls and emails on my birthday. Even got flowers from a friend. It was a good birthday.
  3. Need to spend the weekend working on the house and the yard. Both look like we had a tornado.
  4. Went to the aquarium at the zoo last night. It was for an adult type social thing. I took Bray anyway. She spent the entire time oohing and awwing over the sharks and turtles. It was an incredible way to spend the evening.
  5. My niece Ella sprained/broke her ankle this week. I feel her pain.
  6. Heard a great motivational speaker this morning. http://www.mkmueller.com/ Check her out. It was a really good couple of hours.
  7. I'm in love with a big blue frog.
  8. Scrapfest was Awesome!
  9. The chickens are laying a good 1/2 dozen eggs a day. It's pretty cool. Can't get over how orange the yolks are.
  10. I have to work for a good part of tomorrow. :(

Take it easy. Play it safe and be careful.

No comments: