CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Random Photos

These photos were taken some time around 2004. Was looking for another photo and ran across them.
We used to have this cat. I can't remember the cat's name. We think she got carried off by a hawk. She disappeared out of the back yard one morning.
I think she was posing with the new boots. I have NO clue why the air compressor is in the living room.
I took this picture of the decals on the back of someone's SUV. Someday I'll get it as a tattoo. I'll probably be about 70. Or drunk in Hawaii. Either is reasonable.

This was the bounty from the garden one day. We really need to get out and plant the garden.

Hold on. There is more. Just couldn't fit them all in one post.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: