CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 14, 2010

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. Tomorrow is graduation day for Jr. I will be the proudest mother in the room. Because I know what this means. I know what he has overcome to get here. And it wasn't just the accounting class he had such a hard time with last semester.
  2. What do you think the guys on Imagination Movers wanted to be when they grew up?
  3. Andy was the first child I ever babysat for. We shared a love of Sesame Street and Mr. Snuffleupagus. It was the coolest because only Big Bird and Andy and I knew that Snuffy was real. Andy was crushed the day in 1985 when the rest of Sesame Street could see Mr. Snuffleupagus. I wasn't real happy about it either.
  4. I recently subscribed to Cooking Light. It is currently the only magazine coming to my house. Apparently Mother Earth News has divorced me. Not sure how that happened. And not sure why it took me this long to figure out that I wasn't getting it anymore. huh. I do however buy just about every copy of Real Simple from the store. I probably should subscribe.
  5. I love that the Babe is pretty much done shopping at the grocery store as soon as we have been through the produce and bread aisles. Grab some juice from the freezer section and she is happy.
  6. I hate that the Babe is pretty much done shopping as soon as we have been through the produce and bread aisles. It makes it hard to get the rest of the shopping done. It does however force you to shop the outside aisles of the grocery store.
  7. It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
  8. The toddler BAM is growing like a weed. He seems to have lost his baby face. He is starting to look like a little boy. I sure will miss the baby stage. But this stage sure is fun too!
  9. I have always wanted to take a ride in a hot air balloon. I used to see them all the time when we lived in CR. Not so much here in Nebraska. Pretty rare actually.
  10. My mom has purchased the coolest present for Hubby for his birthday. Which isn't until July. It's going to be really hard to keep it a secret until then. Because I SOOO want to tell him before then. And I want to give it to him before then. But I will not. Because he deserves a rocking birthday present.
And thus is just a small portion of all of the things flying through my head this Friday morning. And now I have to fly. I have a lunch meeting. At the Thai place. Sounds like torture doesn't it? lol

Be well friends.

1 comment:

Lou said...

I just literally created a blog site, and was searching through blogs to get ideas on how to create one, and there you were. I had to follow you, you're absolutely hillarious! Love your sense of humor!!!
My blog is http://healthy-you-and-home.blogspot.com/
Like I said, new, just started today, but come and visit!
Can hardly wait to see your next blog!