CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. Thanksgiving is one week from yesterday. We still haven't decided what we are doing for the holiday weekend. Is that sad or what?
  2. I just finished a can of NUTrition South Beach Mix. I saved a macadamia for last.
  3. We are doing a food pantry drive at work. We sent information out in the newsletter to all of our program participants. The same people who probably use the pantry the most. I have been amazed at the number of people who have brought food in. It's cool to see.
  4. I am roughly two weeks behind on everything. How did that happen?
  5. My mom is coming this weekend for some quality grandchildren time. Maybe I can get my porch cleaned up!
  6. It was 13 degrees when I got in the car to go to work today. I can't find my hat and mitten box. Yet another reason to clean up the porch. I think they might be out there somewhere.
  7. I want a sake bomb.
  8. Little one would live on Yogurt Burst Cheerios this week if you let her. She sits there and picks out all of the pink ones first. It's funny to watch.
  9. I cancelled my subscription to thegrocerygame.com. It was good deals but I just wasn't using it every week. That and I have a 2 year old that obsessively recycles every newspaper thing she finds. Including the pile of coupon flyers.
  10. TNT is running Season 1 of Las Vegas. I'm loving it!

Happy weekend everyone!

There you go Ms Tasteful Stamp Pusher. There is your Friday 10. :)

1 comment:

Lanel said...

FYI...I found a free alternative to the grocery game (since I'm too cheap to pay for the grocery game) let me know if you're interested and I find the link. My brain isn't working right now to find it. LOL