CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. I lost my point and shoot camera last Wednesday. With my driver's license and debit card in it. I had to be on a plane on Thursday morning at 6:00 am. With no driver's license. It was fun. You thought going through normal level security was a pain. Let me introduce you to "selectee security screening". Yikes.
  2. My pictures from our NYC trip last fall were on the camera. That makes me sad.
  3. I have had something from Starbucks three of the last 7 days. And they have all been really darn good. :)
  4. I am going to the stamp pusher's house to drink wine and play with paper tonight.
  5. This week's three day work week has put me REALLY behind. I am going to have to work a good part of the weekend.
  6. They are starting to put up the fences and lights for a couple of the Christmas Tree stands. Which seems too soon and then I realized... only 3 more paychecks until Christmas.
  7. My BFTCMHBFTLFA (best friend that calls me her best friend that lives far away for those of you that dont' want to search to find out what that means. LOL) Anyway... she was here with her daughter on Wednesday night. They went to their 2nd of 2 NKOTB concerts at the Qwest Center. Their visit was much too short but fun was had by all and I am still recovering from the lack of sleep that comes with going to bed at 2:30 am on school night.
  8. The super cool desk chair is starting to squeak. It's annoying.
  9. I'm frustrated with people that say they will do something and then don't follow through. I am even more frustrated when that person is me.
  10. Prince - The Hits 1 is in my CD player right now.

Happy random 10! Now - go figure out what you are going to make for Thanksgiving Dinner. It's only 2 weeks away you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SSSoooooo....much too short of a visit....does this mean you're coming HERE for Thanksgiving?????

*CROSSES FINGERS*

Or Christmas....or Hannukah...or New Year's.... or..uumm...Kwaanza...or Um... the week after New Year's... of Valentine's Day...or that's getting WAY too far away...:p

COME ON....we need to SCRAP!!

Misty (YBFTCYHBFTLFA)