CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oxymoron

maybe not exactly an oxymoron but something pretty close to that.

On a McDonald's cup - We're as picky about what we buy as you are.

If I was really being picky about breakfast this morning would I really have been in the McDonald's drive thru?

My egg mcmuffin minus Can Bacn would beg to differ. I quickly remembered why I don't go there anymore. They do still have the best fountain Diet Coke though. :)

2 comments:

Lanel said...

I actually enjoy my once or twice a year McDonalds breakfast treat. My heart and waist don't thank me but I like their bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit and I really like their hashbrowns. Yummy. :) So, yes, I do treat myself occassionally (very occassionally)

Anonymous said...

i am a McDonalds breakfast junkie... so is my son :D ::sigh::