CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dogs - 0 Skunk - 2

Willy found the skunk this time. Poor guy was blinded until sometime this AM. He seems to be seeing again. But I can still smell skunk today. Outside, inside, on the dog, on my hands. It's the definitive of ick. It won't come off. I'm sure that when we head to the garden center in a little bit that they'll politely ask us to leave. Because I can't believe that as bad as it was/is, that we don't smell like skunk too.

Good thing I had Selsun Blue still! Stuff really does work. Now it makes me wonder though what it is doing to your head if the stuff is strong enough to remove the smell of skunk.

Wonder if the dogs will figure out now that the black and white rabbits aren't for chasing. I sure hope so. Or they may just become permanently outside dogs. Outside dogs that stink like skunk.

1 comment:

Becki said...

Hahahahaha...black and white rabbits! That made me laugh :)

Hope they smell better soon!!