CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 14, 2008

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. Jr had a birthday on Tuesday! Happy birthday to my favorite oldest son. ;)
  2. Apparently I wasn't thankful for anything for over a week. Ok, I was. I just didn't acknowledge it on the blog. So I updated it yesterday. A week's worth of blessings in a day. Perspective. I'm glad it worked out the way it did.
  3. Last week's scrapbooking weekend was a blast. Not so much the scrapbooking as I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. But the friend part was great. And the rum runners. They were pretty good too!
  4. We ended up not going for Kona or sushi last weekend. I was sad. But we ate at PF Chang's. And I made my own sake bomb there. So that was a good thing.
  5. We have a new puppy. Courtesy of the friend that lives far away. She's a Shih Tzu and cute as heck. I'll post pics later. The big puppies are a slight bit unhappy with us though. Apparently they feel invaded. And the cat. He's beyond irritated and has spent most of his time outside this week.
  6. This weekend's plans revolve around a baby shower on Saturday for the great pregnant one's pending new arrival. Friends and family and fun! I am looking forward to it.
  7. I'm feeling like a bad friend because there are a few people that I feeling out of touch with. Even after talking to them. It's just been too long since we've spent quality time together. I need to work on that.
  8. Sushi. I want sushi. Is this a recurring theme or what? LOL
  9. I need a good part time job. Any ideas?
  10. The great pregnant one update: New ultrasound pics. That baby is one of the most photographed babies ever! We'll have pages of ultrasound pics for the scrapbook. He's still looking good but needs to gain more weight. Which means the GPO needs to eat more. Hear that GPO? EAT MORE! So I asked her what she wanted for supper last night. She wanted Grilled Brats. So I fed her Brats. Brats for the brat. How funny.

1 comment:

Becki said...

But eating enough can be SO HARD!! (this is from the great nursing one, not the great pregnant one! Hahaha)