CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 28, 2008

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. What are you doing on Monday night? Want to come to my starter show for Partylite?
  2. We are planting things in the garden on Sunday. Potatoes, peas, greens, onions, leeks. yummy yummy things. I love spring.
  3. Signs of spring - a peek of green in my grass. the moles are active. the cardinals and robins are back!
  4. The new puppy is on crack. You should see her run around and around in circles from one end of the house to the other. It's freakin hysterical!
  5. Son2 gets to walk across the stage for graduation on May 3rd. We are having a party the same day. Can you come?
  6. I am taking the afternoon off. I have an appointment and then I am going home to do some work and maybe read the last of the book for book club tonight. Or maybe I'll just sit on the back deck. You never know with me.
  7. I'm working tomorrow at my main job. That sucks. But I haven't worked a Saturday in a while so it's not that big of a deal.
  8. I'm looking for a reasonably priced digital camera for Jr. Maybe then he'll send me baby pics. I can't help but think about all of the things I'm missing by not being where Lucas is. :(
  9. I want sushi. Not that that surprises anyone. It's pretty common actually. LOL
  10. The great pregnant one went to the dr. on Wednesday. According to the measurements from the latest technology, the baby is now bigger than 5 lbs. Apparently feeding her everytime she turned around the last couple of weeks worked. YEAH great pregnant one! Now get off the internet and go have a healthy snack. :D

2 comments:

Becki said...

Didn't you do PartyLite before too?? I think so ;) Congrats and have fun - hope your starter show went well last night :)

Carolyn said...

Why yes I did. I do believe that that would be how we met Ms. Harmony.