CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

10 Random Things for a Friday

we won't talk about how long it has been. OK? OK. thanks.
  1. Tomorrow the Babe graduates from preschool. This is going by too fast.
  2. I have been craving lemon bars. But I'm the only one in my house that likes them so I haven't made them. It wouldn't be good. But man, do I want these lemon bars.
  3. Golf. I was guilted into taking up golf again. Went to the driving range for the first time in something like 9 years. I still suck but I had fun!
  4. I bought a new pair of shoes today at the Goodwill. But then I started thinking about the fact that someone else had their feet in these shoes. And now I'm not so sure. But they are Josef Seibel shoes. So I need to get over the temporary icks and just wear them. They are cute for heaven's sake.
  5. We've eaten WAY too many clementines in the last month. the Babe loves that she can peel them by herself.
  6. The Babe wants a fairy party for her birthday in July. I'm now obsessed with looking up fairy stuff on Etsy.
  7. Calvin and Hobbes: Hobbes originally had pads on his hands and feet but Bill Waterson (the creator) found them too distracting and removed them.
  8. I got up too early today.
  9. Picking out tomato plants will be the highlight of my day today. Yeah me! No really. I am excited about it!
  10. I'm going to walk around tomorrow singing "It's the End of the World As We Know It."
There it is. A random 10. YEAH!!!

No comments: