CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. I need new clothes. badly. I have 2 pairs of jeans, one pair of slacks, and one skirt that fit well and are decent enough to wear in public. That and 70% of my socks have holes in them.
  2. My mom's favorite pie is Pecan Pie. I've tried several times to make it. I suck at it. I can make pretty good candied pecans as a result though.
  3. This was not the week for solid sleep. And why is it that whenever any one else is up in my house they feel that they must wake me up to tell me about it? They can't lay back down quietly, why?
  4. Today is Gunpowder Day. I swear there is a holiday for everything.
  5. There are carnations on my desk. I love carnations. And the fall colored ones are the best.
  6. I didn't buy Halloween clearance candy. Decided we were all better off if we didn't have it in the house. And then last night I was at Target. With the kids. And somehow a bag of mixed Mars stuff ended up in the cart. No clue how that might have happened.
  7. There is way too much Christmas stuff in Target. I'm not ready for this.
  8. November was called "Blood Month" by the ancient Saxons because that was the month they sacrificed animals to their gods. Bet you didn't know that now, did ya?
  9. We need another bonfire. Maybe this weekend. This time with a little less spiked cider I think. You busy?
  10. Great Pregnant One update: Baby is growing nicely. GPO is doing well as long as she remembers to stay hydrated. The Dr. said yesterday that the goal is to keep him in there as long as possible (obviously) but at least 3 more weeks. The meds are still playing havoc on her systems but she seems to be tolerating them better. Keep praying for her.
And there you have it folks. The 10 Random Things for Friday November 5, 2010. Happy weekend. I have no major plans which means the world will fall in at some point. I'll let you know how it goes.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

1 comment:

Becki said...

I love randomness :D