CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Not quite insane but getting there

Just let me wallow for a minute. You can ignore me and move on if you need to. It's OK. I would too. Just smile and wave when you pass on the street.



This week sucks. Every year. Every year I think it will get easier. NEWSFLASH -- It doesn't. It doesn't get any different either. See, I'm planning this event for Sunday. We are having our annual balloon release. Media has been calling. Friends and family are RSVPing in some of the highest numbers ever. But I don't want to do this. I don't think I can face it again.

Somebody stop the world. I want to get off. I'll get back on on the 4th. It'll all be OK again by then.

This is yet another post that I drafted but didn't post last week. For anyone that follows chronologically, Sorry. But the date really does matter.

No comments: