CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 23, 2008

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. I suck for missing 10 random last week. And I suck again for not blogging anything else other than random blatherings for the last month. My apologies. I'll try and work on that.
  2. The irises are starting to bloom. I SOOOO love my yard! I'll post pics this weekend. (pinky promise)
  3. We got Roxanne clipped two weeks ago. She was "summer cut" and looks freakin hysterical. I was convinced they'd given me the wrong dog.
  4. POS Van has been retired out to pasture. (ok, just back along the fence line)
  5. Which means I had to get a new car. So after more than a month of looking, I bought a 2005 Pontiac Vibe. I had to go to KC to get the price I wanted but I again have a reliable vehicle that I can drive out of town without freaking out about not making it home. Too bad it comes with a car payment.
  6. Jim gets Monday off. An actual honest to goodness two days off in a row. He's in heaven.
  7. Jr tells me that Lucas James has an ear infection. It makes me sad. I feel his pain.
  8. I realized on Tuesday that I have been going to Starbucks too often lately. The cashier/order taker gal not only remembered what I order, she even remembered the name to write on my cup.
  9. I am planning on having a garage sale next weekend. We'll see if it actually materializes but I REALLY need to get the stuff out of the chicken shed.
  10. Speaking of chickens. We no longer have chicks. We have chickens. I can't believe how fast they have grown!

Now if that wasn't just the most boring 10 things ever. LOL

No comments: