CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 11, 2008

For Sale: POS Van

Stupid car.

I know the paint is coming off because it was a defective paint job that was recalled before I bought it. I know it sounds kind of funny when it runs. That noise is really common in that series of Voyagers. No one really knows why. Gas mileage isn't great. So what if the trunk doesn't open anymore. It's a fond memory of a daughter's ex-boyfriend that got mad and slammed it. It opens sometimes. You just have to stick your knee into it. At the moment it has a hole in the gas tank so you can't put more than 3 gallons in at a time. The part is only about $100 and I'm sure you know a good mechanic that has the time to put it in.

What's that? You don't want to whole car. How about just the new fuel pump that is only 2 weeks old and the $200 worth of tires that have less than 5000 miles on them. Interested now?

Stupid car.

I don't want a car payment though. I don't want to pay for full coverage insurance. I don't have the cash to buy a cheap car outright this month.

Stupid car.

No comments: