CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. I'd like to think I am going to make a couple of these for decorations. Want to bet when and if I get it done? Really it seems like a lot of paper cutting. And I need new scissors. I do have a TON of scrapbook paper that would work for the project though. hmmm.
  2. Christmas is 15 days away. I'm not sure what to say about that.
  3. My friend Sheila taught me the difference between "huh?" and "huh." I like the 2nd the best.
  4. There is almost always a song playing in my head. Does anybody else have that problem? It can be really annoying when you are trying to focus on something else very intently.
  5. I don't like red food coloring. Or Black. Not only does it make a huge mess I can taste it in whatever it is in. For this reason I will probably never eat a Red Velvet Cake.
  6. I'm not much on ruffles. The Babe isn't either. She does love pretty dresses though. And tutus. We are REALLY in to tutus right now. She wants every dress on Classy Sassy Girls Boutique. I do think that the Minnie Mouse one is adorable.
  7. We are having sushi this afternoon at Sakura Bana. And yes, I am still broke. This would be because I already paid for it via a Living Social deal. Between them and Groupon I don't think I've paid full price to eat out in over 6 months. Except for Beijing Tokyo sushi. That said, we don't go out to eat much. Except for sushi/chinese. :)
  8. I haven't seen the top of my desk in a couple of months. It is driving me crazy if I think about it. If I don't think about it, I just make another pile.
  9. Still mourning the loss of the Dyson that I didn't buy the day after Thanksgiving.
  10. Great Pregnant One Update: Mom is now 36 weeks along. They stopped the meds yesterday that were keeping the contractions at bay. C-Section is scheduled for 12/29. Assuming of course that he doesn't try and come before then. All on his own. Which has been an issue for 3 months now.
Happy December 10th. excuse me. I need to go buy more cute baby clothes. ;)

No comments: