CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

10 Random Things for a Friday

Happy December. How the heck did that happen anyway? I mean, December? Already?

  1. I DO NOT like "The Office". I think it is one of the dumbest sitcoms. How did it stay on the air as long as it did? It's on every night after the news. I like Steve Carell in movies. But definitely not on this show.
  2. We do not have a set of matching flatware. Our forks and spoons are a haphazard combination of some from here and some from there. I would like to tell you how this has happened, but I have no clue.
  3. I have a favorite spoon. And a favorite fork. and a favorite hot beverage mug. I will bypass a drawer full of clean mismatched silverware and find the favorite one.
  4. My dad gave me a drawer full of matching flatware. There is even a pickle fork. I need to switch them all out. But I haven't yet. I will however keep the favorite fork and favorite spoon.
  5. Andy Warhol was commissioned in 1986 to paint a portrait of Barbie. The doll. An Andy Warhol painting of a doll. Here is a picture of him with his picture.
  6. The real name of Bakelite is polyoxybenzylmethylenglycolanhydride. I have nothing in the house that was made with polyoxybenzylmethylenglycolanhydride. I do however have a thing for this aqua polyoxybenzylmethylenglycolanhydride bracelet. I don't wear bracelets though so I won't be buying it. Besides, it's $65. I don't have $65 for such things. And who spends $65 on a piece of plastic?
  7. My favorite scent from Bath and Body Works is Plumeria. You can only buy it online. You can buy me some for Christmas. {insert big cheesy grin here} It's even on sale.
  8. Sally got hit by a skunk again this week. I had Selsun Blue in the house so it was OK. Well as much as you can be OK with a skunky dog. This is REALLY getting old. I hate skunks.
  9. I found a good sized stash of Partylite "Island Oasis" and "Happy Moments" candles last week. It was like Christmas! Happy Moments smells like plumeria by the way. :)
  10. We have mice in the basement. Jack the orange cat, has been hunting them. And leaving them places for us to find in the morning. I love that cat. The mice though, they got into the cardboard boxes in the storage area under the stairs. I had to clean out said boxes. Which was a stinky mess. But I did find the cord to the printer that I haven't been able to find for 3 years. So that was a plus! Glad that I didn't get rid of the printer.
Loving you is easy because you're beautiful. Yes. I did just plant an earworm for you. You're welcome. Enjoy the rest of your day. :)

No comments: