CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 18, 2010

10 Random Things for a Friday

This week's 10 for Friday comes from the Babe. I asked her what she wanted me to tell the world about her. This is the first 10.
  1. I love you Mom. I love all of them too.
  2. I have a scratch on my wrist. I don't know where it came from.
  3. My eyes are cute.
  4. My favorite toy is horseys.
  5. I like broccoli.
  6. The TV is dead. "The TV isn't dead Babe." I know. But tell everybody that. We need a new TV.
  7. My favorite movie is Toy Story 2. Is that the red one Mom? Is that the one?
  8. Hold on. I want to call Elvis for a minute.
  9. The word is just a word. "What word Babe?" B, Mom. The word is B. "B like the letter or Bee like the buzzy Bee?' Just B Mom. Geez.
  10. I will not say nothing else. This is silly Mom.
Good thing we got to 10 first.

This was written on Friday. I just forgot to hit publish. oops.

No comments: