CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 3, 2009

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. I get to see my boys next weekend. :)
  2. We went to Base Lake last night with hubby's boss. Best view of the fireworks EVER!
  3. My left ankle is swollen and I don't know why.
  4. I should sell my extra scrapbooking stuff. I haven't scrapped in way too long and by the time I get to it again, I'll like different cool new stuff I'm sure.
  5. I am supposed to have the planning done for a birthday party for Little One next weekend. I should probably get on that. This is FUN why am I not further along?
  6. We are going boating Sunday in Super Dave's fast boat.
  7. BAM has started running. It's so cute.
  8. I have 50 clients in my portfolio at work. There are 28 client files in my office right now. What is wrong with this picture.
  9. I won a free whopper in the BK Transformers pull off play and win game. Needless to say, I gave the coupon to someone else.
  10. I need new glasses. My eyes are getting worse I do believe.

Off to have a blast this weekend. If you think of it, call hubby and tell him Happy Birthday. email if you need the phone number. :) e-cards are accepted as well.

No comments: