CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2009

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. The daisies finally gave up. no more flowers on my desk. I compensated by buying a flat of annuals to plant in the flower boxes outside my window.
  2. I'm barefoot.
  3. The water company sent Four O'Clock seeds with last month's water bills. I have more than 1/2 dozen on my desk and no clue where to plant that many Four O'Clocks.
  4. I had sushi on Wednesday from Beijing Tokyo. new favorite place for lunch.
  5. Still haven't found a playset for the backyard. Which is good because I have no spare cash anyway.
  6. I'm trying to decide whether or not to do this Wine and Nine golf event. They say you can go if your are beginner golfer. I don't know if you can call what I know how to do as anything close to golfing, but a walk around the golf course and into the trees and the sand might be a nice change of pace for a day.
  7. I bought a cute pair of khaki capris a couple of weeks ago. (thanks mom) But then I realized I have no nice shirt that will go with them. Have I mentioned before how much I despise clothes shopping?
  8. I am seriously considering cutting off Dora at my house. Little One has taken to "swiping" and hiding things and saying "You'll never find it now." Whose brilliant idea was this character and why is it that my husband had to be right when he said, "I don't like this Swiper character. Why would you want to teach a kid to swipe. And why does he never have a consequence for it?"
  9. I seem to be perpetually tired this week.
  10. Sunday will be 9 months since Little One came to live with us. :)

No comments: