CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jump On My Worry Raft

If the problem can be solved, there is no use worrying about it...If it can't be solved, worrying will do no good. -Buddha

Worrying about something that hasn't happened yet is like paying interest on a loan you haven't taken out yet. - Don't know who wrote that. It might have been me but I think I heard it somewhere.

Drag your thoughts away from your troubles... by the ears, by the heels, or any other way you can manage it. ~Mark Twain

Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. ~Benjamin Franklin

If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep. ~Dale Carnegie

So I know all of these things. Why is it I can't keep them in my head when the worry shows up?

No comments: