CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. I tend to steep tea perpetually. Like I leave the tea bag in the whole time I am drinking a cup of tea.
  2. I have to go get new furniture for my office at work. I hate shopping. Especially for furniture.
  3. One more hurdle down. At least two more to go.
  4. We've been house shopping at work to buy new properties. You'd be surprised at how some people leave their house when they have a showing. It's darn right funny in a sad kind of way.
  5. On Wednesday I ate Gerber Hawaiian Delight baby food for a snack.
  6. I haven't had sushi in so long I should be fired from the sushi fan club.
  7. My friend Super Dave has 70's era Ethan Allen furniture holding tools and chemicals in his garage. It made me cry a little.
  8. Baby BAM's momma is looking for a new car.
  9. I have been trying to fix the same problem at work for 3 days. It's REALLY annoying.
  10. I used to run home from school so that I could watch the Dr Max show. The guy that played Mombo was the grandfather of my friend Kay.

No comments: