CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 8, 2008

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. I can't figure out why when I make this a list of numbered items (in blogger) and it shows numbers in the preview but when it posts it changes to bullets. Anybody got a clue?
  2. My brother is moving to Tulsa today. It makes me sad. It makes my mom even sadder.
  3. My sister is moving to Dallas on the 18th. This makes me sad. It makes my mom EVEN sadder. Poor lady. All of her baby grandchildren are moving in the same 2 week period.
  4. I get to see Lucas this weekend! Oh yeah, and his mommy and daddy. LOL
  5. I registered for Scrapfest in September in Minneapolis. I am excited!
  6. I have a hugely cumbersome grant to finish for work by next Friday. There is so much backup that you send with it that it's ridiculous. Stupid thing.
  7. We rehomed Taz on Wednesday. He came back on Thursday. Apparently the dad is allergic. I am changing his name to Boomerang. (the dog not the dad)
  8. Tomorrow Elvis and I are getting pedicures. Wonder if they'll have Route Beer Float. I love that color.
  9. Big News is on the Horizon. But I can't tell you yet. It's still not a given.
  10. Family pictures flopped. I can't seem to get everyone together to save my life!

1 comment:

Becki said...

Scrapfest sounds like a lot of fun!!!

BTW - I'm giving you an award on my blog - I should have the post up in a little bit.