CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 1, 2008

10 Random Things for Friday

  1. I fell off the cutting back on Diet Coke wagon. And this week I have had one just about every day. I know, I'm bad. But since when did lack of chemical sweetners and a little caffeine really make anyone sick. (don't answer that or I'll send a nasty chemical and lack of caffeine headache your way)
  2. My mom was here last weekend. I get to see Jr and Luke in a couple of weeks. Elvis and the girls are coming a week or so after that. Now if I could just get a trip to see BFTSIHBFTLFA all would be right in the world.
  3. We got Rox's brother back. They decided that it was not fair for him to be spending all of his time in the crate as they are just too busy to have a dog. So now we have 4. Ad going in the paper this weekend. But he and Rox have so much fun together that it'll be hard to see him go. I do NOT need 4 dogs.
  4. It's supposed to be 110 degrees tomorrow. ouch. I'll be getting up early for gardening and farmer's market run but other than that, it'll be an all indoor weekend. Better stock up on movies.
  5. I'm on a mission to get $1500 as fast as possible. Any suggestions? Ok, I know there's that but that isn't exactly legal so we'll be foregoing it for now. Any legal suggestions?
  6. still haven't put a CD in my car's CD player. how sad is that?
  7. baby BAM has a new apartment. It's insanely closer to us. And they have a pool. YEAH!!
  8. Splitting Irises next week. Want to buy some? Shoot me an email at candlesandbath at yahoo.com
  9. I want to ride a Merry Go Round. Not sure why. But I do.
  10. Our wedding anniversary is in 10 days. Think we'll remember it this year?

Rock the weekend friends!

No comments: