CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Man Land

It's 12:15 am. I have insomnia. As usual. Nothing new there. Another 15 minutes and I'll try and go back to bed.

My husband fell asleep on the couch earlier. Nothing new there. Usually that just means he sleeps on the couch, I wake him up when I go to bed. He comes to bed and all is well until early morning.

Tonight he woke up and decided to go look for something. I didn't ask what. Then Eric went outside to see what was taking him so long. Then I went out to see what was taking both of them so long. They are both in "man land." aka the garage. The garage that HAD to get a bullet heater two weeks ago. They went out there 2 hours ago.

Exactly what good can come from 2 overgrown boys playing in man land for 2 hours in the late evening on a Tuesday?

Just asking.

No comments: