CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Three Grandsons Including The One with the Mohawk


This is the 2 1/2 year old that has a mohawk. In December. Right before we were supposed to have pictures taken. I really should go get the pictures taken though. Document this winter. So that when the pregnancy hormones all wear off, BAM's mommy will be able to laugh. At the fact that she gave the 2 1/2 year old a mohawk. In December. Right before the photo opportunities of Christmas.

Both Baby and Mommy are sleeping well. This nap was on the love seat in my living room. With 10 other people in the house. Most of them in the living room.

I had the BRILLIANT idea to take a picture of all 3 of my grandsons together. Took about a dozen. This one was the best of all of them. Go ahead. Laugh. But you try and take a picture of two grandsons that have better things to do and one of them that can't hold a 2 week old baby without his mother having an anxiety attack next to me.

But we did get a good one of the brothers together. He really does love him.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mistry said...

I just have to say - I LOVE THE MOHAWK!!!! What's wrong with mohawks???

It's just HAIR, and it will grow out. And if he likes it - let it go! HA HA!

(yes, I had to explain this to MY mother when I did it with MY son)

LOVE the pictures - and I'm SUPER DUPER JEALOUS. :p

~ YBFTCYHBFTLFA