CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Something Nice

You know that whole thing about "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."? I had several times this month where I was going to bring my hiatus from blogging to an end. I had all kinds of things to say. Or more accurately, rant about. I even started to write a couple of them. But then I had to stop. It occurred to me, at several points, that this here being a public blog anybody could stumble across it. And if said anybody was someone that was a real live friend or family or employer, that I might just find myself in a little more than a little hot water. Or in jail. Or in the custody of the state mental facility.

So I didn't post.

But now I can think of nice (and non-end up in the looney bin) things to say. So I am making a reappearance.

Did ya miss me? oh. alrighty then. I'm back anyway.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I did miss you...I am so glad you are back....and didn't post any "nasties" about me!! When is wine time????