CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 6, 2009

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. The Krispy Kreme next to the babysitter closed. I am sad. No more payday donut days.
  2. Baby BAM isn't getting tubes today after all. Insurance approval hasn't come in yet so he has to wait. Good thing it isn't anything acute.
  3. I miss the boys in CR already. And it's only been 5 days since I saw them. :(
  4. I think I'm mostly through my 80's punk thing. I'm sure it will be replaced by something equally crazy soon.
  5. Guido is being called back in from retirement.
  6. I am back in my office at work but still haven't found places to put all of the carp back into.
  7. The last album I bought was No Line on the Horizon by U2. :)
  8. I have lost sleep this week because I had to stay up until the end of Letterman to watch U2. Wonder how many other people are sleep deprived for the same reason?
  9. The last ringtone I downloaded was Beautiful Day by U2. Not new but they sang in on Letterman and I was reminded of how much I LOVE that song.
  10. I need to go the grocery store. Went the other day but Little One had a meltdown in aisle 3 over a bag of Hostess Donuts and we had to cut the trip short. Tomorrow maybe. Maybe not.

Hope your weekend is a beautiful one. Me.... I'll be at the Stamp pusher's house eating dip.

No comments: