CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. Lucas' birthday is Tomorrow!! Happy 1st birthday little man!
  2. I am sick of the ExtenZe commercials.
  3. If you buy Coke in the glass bottles imported from Mexico you get REAL Coke flavor with sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. And they just started selling it at the gas station on the way to work. I need to stick with pay at the pump.
  4. I still haven't bought snow boots for Little One. I'm thinking that it is probably now pointless. It's too freakin cold to play outside, the groundhog should be showing up next week and she refuses to wear mittens so playing in the snow is kind of out don't you think?
  5. We cleaned the carpets last weekend.
  6. The annual ice fishing tournament at Lake Manawa is tomorrow. I will NOT be sitting on the ice freezing myself this year. OK, Probably not. Never mind. Little One might need boots after all.
  7. I just added Free To Be You and Me to my Amazon wish list.
  8. I stayed up too late on Wednesday night watching Starsky & Hutch. What was I thinking? And how did that show win any awards?
  9. Not one but TWO different seed catalogs came in the mail this week. My wish list is up to about $400. I should probably scale it down a little.
  10. I want my MTV!

1 comment:

Becki said...

Maggie refuses to wear her mittens too! What's up with that?!?