CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. Baby BAM is crawling!
  2. Temperature at which I was complaining that it was too darn cold and started wearing my winter coat -- 47 degrees
  3. Temperature at which I commented that it was sure nice that it was warm out and ran errands with no coat on -- 34 degrees
  4. Temperature at which I opened the sunroof -- 48 degrees
  5. I can't find the Zooey Deschanel version of "Dream a Little Dream" on a downloadable MP3. Only the online version that is on the player. Which is harvested from some odd posting on a random site somewhere. But I do now know that the original version of the song was written in 1931 by Gus Kahn, Wilbur Schwandt, and Fabian Andre. How's that for a random fact?
  6. I've listened/watched/read the Inauguration speech at least 8 times in 3 days. It isn't the MOST powerful speech ever but it sure is moving.
  7. I've pretty much sustained myself on popcorn this week. I know, not so balanced. But it's Vic's Popcorn. Who can really blame me?
  8. My friend Janelle Lauer has her new album available on iTunes. Loving it!
  9. I found a bunch of old slides at my dad's a few weeks ago. I can't wait to get back there to look through more.
  10. Nickelback's "Gotta Be Somebody" is the main ringer on my phone right now.

And now you know all there is to know this happy Friday.

No comments: