CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Planning a Wedding

no budget. Less than a month to plan. A wedding. Can it be done? Do I have a choice?

So Amber decided to get married. In less than a month. I know it's a good thing. Just keep reminding me of that. LOL

They are getting married at our house. Or more specifically, in our yard. Which should make it easier because we don't have to find a place to have it. Right? Um yeah. That just means I have to do the fall cleanup a little earlier in the season. It's going to be gorgous though. Fall has always been my favorite time of year. The colors are amazing. I only hope we can do the season justice with the wedding.

So what are YOU doing October 20th?

1 comment:

Lanel said...

Well, actually October 20th I'll be sitting at the hospital, probably, since it is the day after my dad and sisters surgeries. Otherwise, dang, it's not that far to drive to Iowa from I-DA-HO, is it?

Wow, a wedding...I can't believe it! :) Congrats Amber. :)