CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

10 Random Things for a Friday

  1. Jr. is here.
  2. Lucas is here.
  3. Alison is here.
  4. I have been obsessed with them coming all week.
  5. Lucas is taking a nap in my room.
  6. The Babe REFUSES to take a nap at home anymore but will take one everyday at the babysitter's. She is now downstairs refusing to take a nap. But she is finally quiet so that is a move in the right direction.
  7. We are going to the zoo tomorrow.
  8. I am on a covert mission to convince them that they should really move to Nebraska.
  9. I hired a babysitter so we could go out for an "adult" night tomorrow.
  10. With 3 of the 5 kids, both grandbabies, and a hubby that I celebrated an anniversary with this week... I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

Becki said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!

There'll be an award for you on my blog...once I get it posted ;)