CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

I don't often discuss things like this publicly

Let's just suffice it to say that I could stand to lose more than a few pounds. I've lost a couple of pants sizes worth since spring. But I still have a long ways to go. And after the mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie last weekend, it's probably one or two pounds more than it was a week ago. Anybody else? I hate the numbers that stare back at me from the scale. So I avoid it most of the time. In fact there isn't one even in my house. So I was intrigued by this new product. And I entered a contest to win one.

I entered the Mary Lou's Weigh Platform Giveaway!
Check out Roni’s Weight Loss Blog for more information.



And no. This isn't a Christmas wish list item. If you give me a scale for Christmas we may never speak again. j/k

No comments: