CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pitiful or Bored -- You be the judge

So tonight I had HUGE plans for coming home and:
  • cook dinner and extra for a second meal to freeze for next week
  • clean the kitchen
  • pack up summer clothes and get out all the sweaters
  • read a few chapters in the book I keep telling myself I should be reading

instead I:

  • cooked frozen pizza
  • cleaned nothing
  • made a bigger mess in the winter clothes looking for a sweater for tomorrow
  • read every post in the blogs of note blog of the day http://beingfive.blogspot.com/




So what I had planned to do and what I did didn't match up. What's new?

Then again, I could have been at a friend's house stamping but she decided not to invite me over but to call and rub it in that that was what SHE was doing with her OTHER friend. [insert pouting face here]

I'd say tonight was a wasted night but it wasn't. Because I got to laugh at the http://beingfive.blogspot.com/ comics. Check them out! They'll make you giggle. And everybody deserves to giggle now and then.

No comments: